Two new layouts with Heavenly Scraps' kit!

Chris from Heavenly Scraps had made the cutest kit! I had a blat (no pun intended) making these layouts and header! Her kit is loaded with paper and elements! I couldn't get enough of it!

This is her "Outta Space" kit! I love how bright and fun the kit is. I know you will too! Get it here.

Thanks Chris! This kit is adorable.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/348.jpg



http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/349.jpg



And here's the header.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/348header.jpg

5 comments:

Heavenlyscraps said...

This is great Allie!

An Everyday Housewife! said...

I am loving your layouts! I have been wanting to redo my personal blog, but have yet to find anything that fits me. I am going to keep watching your blog for layouts until I find just the right one!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie,

Do you know what digital scrapbooking sites sell their designs for blog designers? I see where blog designers buy the kits and then use them for their custom designs but I can't find any sites that offer this kind of license.

Thanks!

Melissa

Claudia van Schie said...

Hi Allie, Thanks for the great blogset Outtaspace. I really love it and I customized my header.
My website: www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com

Is is possible to make a background without the astronaut? I hope you can.

My e-mail is: Claudia_vanschie@hotmail.com

Love from Holland, Claudia

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

How ADORABLE this is! You do such AWESOME work Ms. Allie!